Saturday, November 13, 2010

Balea 3 in 1 Cleansing Cloths


I will admit that this picture may be less than flattering to this fabulous product, but I use so many of these, it's rare to find a package in a pristine state. They're only available at Shoppers Drug Mart and they kick ass.

These things remove every trace of waterproof mascara, foundation and stay-on lipstick without oiling, over drying or irritating your face. I have sensitive skin, and they do make a specific formula for that, but I've never had a problem with the regular kind.

They're handy and easy to take traveling. In fact, two of these 60 cloth packages (which are sold as one unit) got my friend and I halfway though Europe. They were particularly useful when crawling back into shared hostel rooms when we didn't want to dig though our bags for toiletries or wake others late at night while doing our cleansing regime. Or if you're kinda too tipsy to do your full before-bed cleanse, these are heaven-sent.

You can usually find Balea facial cloths on sale for around $9.00 at Shoppers. $11.00 regular price. Since you get 120 in total it makes these wipes about 100% cheaper than other pre moistened facial cloths.

$
*****

Did I mention that they kick ass?

No comments:

Post a Comment