Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Update: Perfect Pout Predicament

After writing a few weeks ago about the discontinuation of my dearly beloved Revlon Colourstay Frankly Scarlet, I leaned that Maybelline is coming out with a 24 hour lipcolour.

I entered a contest to win a free sample and guess what? I WON! But... they sent me the e-mail over the X-mas break and I didn't receive it until today.

Bah Humbug!

Here's what they wrote:

You're the lucky winner of Maybelline's new SuperStay 24 lipcolour.
Thanks for entering the 24H Challenge on Facebook.

To claim your prize, click the lower right button to enter your information. Don't forget your home address so we can send you the SuperStay 24!

Please note that you have two (2) days from the receipt of this email to claim your prize.

We hope you love the SuperStay 24 lipcolour, and we invite you to visit
our Facebook page to tell us what you think about the lipstick!

Thanks for being a fan!

The Maybelline New York team.

I wrote them back to sweet talk them for another chance at a sample. I will wait to hear, hoping for my perfect red pout!!




No comments:

Post a Comment