Saturday, November 13, 2010

Duff's Wings

I had expected Duff's to be more like a roadhouse bar than a family restaurant. Kids and parents aside, this place is pretty darn good and if you like your wings hot, the Armageddon are pretty awesome! It's rare that i can get chicken wings anywhere that are hot enough to impress, but these are beauties. My eyes were watering and I had a killer endorphin high for about 2 hours. Nicely done.

I'd also like to say how pleased I was that Duff's (unlike many other joints these days) does not bread their wings. Why does a chicken wing need to be breaded? The answer: It doesn't. Appetizers, however are all crumb-coated. I can forgive this since none of these items are blessed with their own crispy skin and hot sauce. Duff's also makes great salads for sharing if your mouth needs a bit of a cool off between bites.

Wings are plump and juicy with lots of meat. Best in the city. Real Buffalo Style that'll blow your mind!

$$
****

No comments:

Post a Comment