Sunday, November 14, 2010

True Bliss


I can be fickle and I enjoy trying new things, but when I come across products like this, I'm ferociously loyal. Bliss makes some pretty fab stuff for the face and body. They can get a little pricey, but the Fabulous Foaming Face Wash and Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask are, in my opinion, absolutely worth the dough.

Bliss' FFFW is truly wonderful for a few reasons:

1) It gently cleanses away makeup, dirt and dead skin cells with these super fine exfoliating crystals, Leaving your skin smooth and supple.
2) Your skin will never be oily or flaky after. If you have combination skin, this is the perfect cleanser.
3)The smell is invigorating. It both wakes you in the morning and soothes you at night.

The Triple Oxygen Mask is an amazing pick me up. After cleansing, rub it all over your face and wait for five minutes until it puffs into an amazing foam (this will tickle a bit), but when it's rinsed off, your face will feel smooth and renewed. It also helps to even skin tone and colour. I use it after a late night or when my skin feels dull and tight. The additional benefit of this product is that it's quick. Unlike other masks that can take 20-30 minutes to dry or take effect, this is like an express facial rejuvenation.

I'll close this review by saying that almost all of Bliss' products are quite remarkable and I know they have a great line of anti-aging products that I'll have to try (at some point). Check them out on-line or purchase at Sephora stores across Toronto.

Fabulous Foaming Face Wash 197 ml $24 CAD
Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Face Mask 100ml $59 CAD

$$$$
*****

http://www.blissworld.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment