Saturday, November 13, 2010

Moroccan Oil Hair Products


I buy Moroccan Oil products for the smell. Is that shallow? It's intoxicatingly fresh, tropical and perfumes your hair all day. It's also very unisex-fresh... not girlie or fruity if you're the sort of dude who's concerned with that. I actually wish they made a men's fragrance that smelled like this. Moroccan Oil is more widely known for their hair treatments, which I have not tried as I can't use a lot of thick intense conditioners on my fine hair.

Moroccan Oil does moisturize well and leave my hair tangle free, shiny and full of bounce but the price is hefty, Priced at a little over $20 CAD for 250 ml. So with a tag like that, I'm opting for a less expensive brand next time since I'm having difficulty determining what this shampoo and conditioner does that others do not. I think, to get that fresh smell in my hair I might continue to purchase the hairspray, which is light, holds well and doesn't leave a stiff or sticky residue.

$$$$
***
Available at Trade Secrets and leading Salons across Canada.

http://www.moroccanoil.com/

7 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Moroccan Oil luminous hair spray is very light in weight, especially compared to other products. It is well-respected for its ability to hydrate your hair and to leave it radiant and refined. Thanks a lot...

    Moroccan Oil For Hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog Is very informative, I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog. It helped me with ocean of knowledge so I really believe you will do much better in the future. Good job web master.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know very well that it is extremely difficult to come up with worthwhile article subjects all the time. So I just want to say: well done! Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. certified organic skincare

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try not to talk about legislative issues, sex or religion. Keep concentrated on the workmanship in the display. Blend and have a ton of fun. click here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! ibm blockchain jobs

    ReplyDelete
  7. A hair transplant surgeon specializes in diagnosing and treating problems related to hair loss. The training of a hair transplant surgeon helps him or her to be an expert in this field. Robotic Hair Transplant

    ReplyDelete