Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Added Bliss

A few months ago I reviewed a couple of my favourite products from Bliss. They make beauty products that give super fantastic results and are worth every penny. I won't lie to you: since turning 35, aging is a concern for me, but I still tend to break out and can't use those thick aging creams. I found this trio of Bliss Products at Sephora for $103 CAD and thought it was high time I tried out the wrinkle goo thing.

Oh Baby, Baby... my skin looks positively radiant, soft and smells delicious! I'm not sure what exactly they put in this stuff, it says collagenso I'm crediting that for the youthful glow, but like all Bliss products, you smell squeaky clean after sudsing and slathering. I don't have a lot of pronounced wrinkles, but I definitely notice a firmer more youthful quality to my skin. The eye cream is the only product that has ever done a thing to fade my dark circles even a little. I don't know how, but it's nothing short of a miracle!

In short, I'm completely sold on Bliss products. For the price, they deliver uncompromising quality with a subtle uplifting citrus scent and now, I look younger, too!

Available at Sephora or on line at http://www.blissworld.com/

****
$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment