Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My bags are in the hands of Dior

Possibly my biggest beauty problem is covering the dark circles that heredity plopped under my eyes. On a good day, without concealer, I look like a raccoon who's been in a bar fight. Hopefully this helps you to understand how important a good concealer is to my makeup regime. With the holidays upon us, bags of all sorts are a pressing issue, indeed.

For years, I've ben using Dior's Long Wearing Moisturizing Concealer and it hasn't let me down yet. Even on those mornings when I've tossed and turned all night, or had a few too many glasses of Chardonnay, this concealer helps to diminish the look of fatigue and covers that excess baggage better than anything I've tried.

What I love the most about this product it's not your typical pasty concealer that dries into the creases under your eyes. Dior's formula is a thick liquid that can be easily applied with a few pats to the under eye area. My trick is to lay it on a bit thick and let it dry while I make a coffee. Once the formula has dried in it's place, it blends without wiping off and stays put for the whole day.

At $32 CAD, t's a little on the pricey side, but a tube of this stuff will last me over a year.

Available in Toronto at Sears, The Bay, or Sephora.

****
$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment